Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Every item is something we love and may receive a small commission from you shopping these great items.
For nine long months, everything revolves around the ladies. Well don’t forget the dad to be in your life this holiday season! Most purchases revolve around abnormal food cravings or maternity clothes. For the Dad to be’s this season, I’ve put together a list of the 10 things my hubby wished he had when we were pregnant!
- Dada Coffee Mug- $19.99. This super cute mug is modern and will hold all of the endless coffee he will need after that cute bundle of joy is born.
- YETI Rambler– $34.99. You literally can’t go wrong with a YETI. They last forever and will be perfect for him to take on the go!
- FridaBalls The Kid Proof Underwear– $27.99. I can’t even with these! They have a soft foam cup to protect his you know from the baby kicking him while in the baby carrier. GENIUS (just like all of Frida’s items).
- Magnetic Phone Car Mount- $11.99. My husband swears by his magnetic phone mount. It clips right on the air vent and just place your phone there. He will no longer be searching his pockets of seats for his phone when he gets a call for that mid-day pregnancy craving.
- Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier– $140.00. This one is an investment for mom and dad. The green color makes it nice for dad to wear along with the cool mesh which keeps baby and dad not so sweaty. Baby can also be worn in 4 different positions.
- Regional Manager + Assistant to the Regional Manager Matching Shirts- $39.99. For The Office loving dad to be, grab these cute shirts that will be sure to give him a laugh.
- Back and Neck Massager– $44.95. Dad will need this when he’s up all night rocking that crying baby… or Mom will, either one. This has over 6,000 5-star reviews!
- We’re Pregnant! The First Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook– $9.99. This funny book gives great insight as to what he’s going to be going through in a few months! Que the long nights and endless coffee.
- Round of Golf- $10-100. Give the new Dad some time for himself by picking up a round of golf at his favorite course. I know my hubby would’ve loved this!
- L.L. Bean Men’s Wicked Good Moccasins– $79.00. Slippers are the perfect gift anytime! These are great because they can be worn outside for when he takes the trash out. Also, L.L. Bean stands behind their product and will replace at any time for any defective reasons.
Hoping the new Dad in your life loves these gifts! What did you snag for him? Share in the comments!