*This post contains no affiliate links. Every item is something we love and receive no commission from you shopping these great items.*
I bet we all have a mama to be in our lives who deserve a little love this holiday season. Most times, people forget about our pregnant moms and just start buying for the baby because little onesies are cute and easy to buy, am I right?! But, lets not forget who carries these precious babies for nine long months.
I’ve compiled a list of six things that I wish someone had bought me when I was pregnant. Also, made this list budget friendly by keeping all of the gifts under $50 so you don’t break the bank while shopping! Each item is numbered where you can find it in the list below.
- Relax Sweet Dreams Gift Set– $38.95. Since insomnia is the worst during pregnancy, gift her this set full of lavender scents. It comes with a shower gel, body lotion, bubble bar, and bath bomb. This is the perfect combo to help mask over those long nights.
- Women’s Beautifully Soft Robe– $27.99. I was gifted this while pregnant and still wear it postpartum. Its easy to throw on, extremely soft, and covers your lady bits… what more can you ask for when you’re pregnant?! I recommend sizing up since your tummy will too!
- Women’s Beautifully Soft Notch Collar Pant Pajama Set– $29.99. These come in 5 different colors and are INCREDIBLY soft! They have so much give and stretch to them so perfect for mamas.
- Bump Boxes– $39.99 each box (6 month, 9 month, and 12 month subscriptions are available at discounted rate). These boxes are handpicked to each stage in pregnancy. Items for self-care, comfort and the new baby will be sure to make mama smile!
- Uber Eats Gift Card– Somedays mama may have NO energy to make lunch/dinner. Being able to pick from pizza, ice cream, or a burger will make her day that much better!
- Boppy Pregnancy Support Pillow– $39.99. The large pregnancy pillows are too big and bulky to comfortably sleep with. This is the perfect size to rest her belly and legs on.
- Prenatal Massage– $35-100. There is nothing better than a prenatal massage when your feet are swollen and hips are sore. You can score deals on these with Groupon.
- Freshly Picked Classic Zip Pouch– $49.00 (20% when you sign up for Fringe) Perfect to hold keys, chapstick, snacks, etc. with phenomenal detail. She can even use this after baby! It’s big enough for a diaper and some wipes.
- Loopy Phone Case– $39.00. Nifty loop on case makes it easy to carry when juggling decaf coffee, food, and car keys. Comes in super cute colors and prints!
- Frida Mom Upside Down Peri Bottle– $14.99. This a postpartum essential! Makes recovery “down there” so much easier than what the hospital will provide. If you’re unsure if she’ll use this, just buy it!!
Hoping the moms in you’re shopping for will love these gifts! Share what you picked up for the mamas to be that you love. Happy Shopping!