*This post contains no affiliate links. Every item is something we love and receive no commission from you shopping these great items.*
I’ve put together a list of my favorite items from when my little one was newborn to 6 months of age. Tis the season to buy all the cute babies in our lives the best gifts! I know you’re trying to lock in that #1 Auntie or Uncle spot, and I’m here to tell you what gifts will get you there! Although little ones are too small to understand what gifts are, moms and dads will truly love these gifts as well.
- Copper Pearl Swaddle-$24.95. These swaddles are incredibly soft and feel like your favorite t-shirt. They also make amazing bibs, burp clothes and any other baby essentials.
- Snuggle Me Organic Infant Lounger– $99.00. Made from 100% USA components, this is the perfect lounger to set your little babe in. This comes in handy for busy families and hanging out.
- Touch and Feel Baby Book- $14.99. Contrasting images and different sounds/feelings that will capture a little babes attention. Machine washable and clip onto the carseat.
- Kick & Play Piano Gym– $39.99. With sounds and colors, this is sure to be a great way to get their little legs moving. It may take a little for them to understand but our little one LOVES this still! There is also many uses for it.
- Mustela Baby Bath Time Essential Kit– $34.99. We love Mustela. It is made in France and is extra gentle on baby’s skin. The shampoo is wonderful for cradle cap!
- Sophie la Girafe Teether- $24.99. Made of all natural rubber and makes the perfect teether for babies. I don’t know what it is but our little one LOVES her Sophie. Maybe a splurge for a teether but SO worth it.
- Rattle ‘n Rock Maracas– $6.99. Most babies don’t grip for a few months. These rattles are perfect for their little hands.
- Bumbo Floor Seat– $39.99. In the early stages of sitting, You can set these on the kitchen island or table while you cook and clean. You can also use it as a high chair if you wanted!
- Baby Food Feeder/Fruit Feeder Pacifier– $13.99. Once baby can have foods, these are great to throw frozen fruit in and let them gnaw. Teething can suck and they will love this!
- Portable White Noise Machine– $29.95. White noise becomes essential for sleeping and the earlier you start, the better. This portable machine can be charged via USB which makes it great for on the go!
All of the above gift ideas are items that our little girl personally loved from newborn to 6 months old. I hope they love these gift ideas!
Share what you’re grabbing below!